Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another Day, Another Blog.

Hello world!  (And by world, I mean Jane.  Hi Jane!)

This is my new blog.  Can you tell?  The emptiness should give it away.  I'm starting this blog as a companion to the work I will be doing in my Historical Research Methods tutorial this semester at Bard College.  As a second semester junior, I've started thinking about 1) my senior project and 2) graduate school.  While number one is up in the air, I think I would like to attend a library and information sciences program in graduate school with the end goal of becoming a research librarian.  I have all sorts of goals!  Maybe. 

I will write about actual important things later, but for now I think I'm going to try to get some reading on malls done.  All in a day's work.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Irina! Congratulations on the birth of your new blog. It's lovely, especially the old map shimmering in the background. Since in the near future I won't be the only visitor to thealtlibrarian, maybe you should explain exactly what a senior project is, eh? Looking forward to reading your first post and meeting with you tomorrow night. Cheers, Jane

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.